Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

First

On February 25th, 2010, I was sent to a surgeon for a biopsy and a couple of days later was given a diagnosis of aggressive and invasive advanced breast cancer; by the end of the following week I was told it had also spread to some of the bones in my back. Today, March 23, I went for my 6th of 13 planned radiation treatments. I've been fitted with a back brace and am currently using a walker to get around because of the weakness right now in my spine (I love walkers with wheels! - they've been calling me "Speed Racer" at the radiation treatment center).

I don't want this blog to be all about cancer; nor do I want it to be all about my battle with cancer; but I do want it to be about what God is doing in the midst of my situation.

This blog is networked to Facebook, and they had me add a widget for that purpose. Apparently, Facebook needs 9 people to verify that they know I am the author of this blog, and after that, I can remove the widget and make my site a little neater.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm your fifth person. We ought to be able to get it up to nine pretty soon. It was great to see you and meet your sis and niece. Love always, Betty

    ReplyDelete