Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's hard sometimes not to be discouraged...

My blood cancer marker number has risen to 175, up from 73 in December. I need prayer. My next appointment with the oncologist is scheduled for Friday, April 8th, and I am apprehensive about seeing her, as she may push for more chemo and surgery.

On a more positive note, my doctor took me off some medications recently, and I have been able to lift my arms higher than I could in the past 6 months. Praise God!

O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me. O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit. Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psa 30:2-5

No comments:

Post a Comment