Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hmmmm, maybe that has something to do with it...

I was feeling run-down and energy-less for most of today, and couldn't figure out why. (btw, thanks for all your prayers and encouraging words, friends and family!) Earlier this evening, Rachel suggested I check my temperature. It was 101. I wasn't even feeling feverish! Rach is making me drink water. Guess I won't be getting into the oxygen/ozone sauna this evening...

Oh, yes, some good friends from Wichita Falls have loaned me an oxygen sauna to use on a daily basis. It is supposed to oxygenate my body. I am not very knowledgeable about it, but it does make me sweat! :)

Rachel has been making "ice cream" out of Rice Dream Organic Rice Milk, honey and stevia, a little bit of yogurt, and almond flavoring (we're out of vanilla, lol). It's really good! She makes a chocolate version, too; I don't know whether she uses cocoa powder or carob powder in it, but I liked it.

And my friend Joy from west of Lawton brought me a bunch of frozen jars of vegetable juices that she juiced herself - what a blessing! My doctor wants me to drink freshly-juiced vegetable juice daily.

"Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for GOD the LORD is my strength and song; and He is become my salvation. " (  "He has become 'li-lishua'  " according to the Hebrew text: "Yeshua [Jesus] to me. ")  ~Isaiah 12:2 

No comments:

Post a Comment