Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

"Don't Waste Your Cancer" by John Piper

A dear friend sent me this article, and it was an encouragement to me to keep my focus on what God is doing through and with cancer, and not on the odds; on seeing it as something that He has allowed for a purpose in my life. On facing and thinking about death, but also praying for healing and making a a decision to live each day; on treating sin casually. A link to the article online is here:

http://www.crosswalk.com/1383847/

Pink dianthus. I love flowers, herbs and plants, and a wonderful friend has given me some awesome ones for the garden.







The chemo oncologist says I have to begin some treatment by the end of this week. She wants to do a heart test first. My back is feeling stronger, although I'm still wearing the brace and using a walker. I can stand and walk some without the walker, though, just a little wobbly.   :-)



It is good for me that I have been afflicted, in order that I might learn Thy statutes.
The law (instruction) of Thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.
Psalm 119: 71-72

No comments:

Post a Comment