Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Radiation treatments are finished...

...I had 14 treatments on my back in the past 3 weeks in Duncan. I'm currently wearing a back brace and getting around with a walker because of the compression fracture, but my back is feeling stronger, Praise the Lord! My appointment with the chemo doctor is tomorrow.

To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.   Psa 40:1-3

A dear friend sent me  the first two verses of this Psalm in a card. Waiting on the Lord has been a recurring theme in my life, so I wrote the passage on a memory card, and am so thankful that God gives us songs of praise! He is the One who works in us to will and to do what pleases Him.

2 comments:

  1. a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God.
    This puts a different prospective on our praise to God

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shalom my friend,
    i think of you all the time and wish i were there with you along this journey through the valley of the 'shadow' of death - just to hold your hand. But i know HE has gone before you to hold you more securely than i ever could. And todah l'EL,it is JUST a 'shadow'.
    Your friend ABi

    ReplyDelete